Parade of Honor
Saturday, August 29th, 2020, 10AM-12PM
Join us in honoring more than 180 WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War veterans at Stars and Stripes Honor Flight, Inc.’s first ever Parade of Honor.
Veterans will be driven in their own cars by family members through the parade route, and we would love to have the community rally to line the streets to cheer and thank our veterans. These veterans were scheduled to fly on our March and April Stars and Stripes Honor Flights.
Social distancing and masks are requested for the safety of our veterans and our community.
Parade attendees should go to the following areas in the city of Milwaukee to celebrate our veterans:
– Canal Street from 25th Street east to 6th Street (south side of street)
– 6th Street from Canal Street north to Juneau Avenue (east side of street)
– Juneau Avenue east between 6th and Broadway (south side of street)
– Broadway between Juneau and Mason Street (west side of street)
– Mason Street east from Broadway to N. Prospect Avenue (south side of street)
– Lincoln Memorial Drive/Mason south to Clybourn Street (west side of street)
– Clybourn Street west to 6th Street (north side of street)
– 6th Street south to Canal (west side of street)
– Canal Street west to 25th Street (north side of street)
Stars and Stripes Honor Flight, Inc.
Stars and Stripes Honor Flight, Inc. honors veterans with a life-changing trip to Washington, D.C. to visit the memorials and experience a day of honor and thanks.